CAC Foundation

Office 604-792-0051 |

Beneficiary Clause for Last Will & Testament


The CAC Foundation

Is an opportunity for you to leave a legacy to grow the Kingdom of God after you have been promoted to glory.

Have you prepared a Last Will & Testament?

Consider contacting your notary or lawyer and request that the CAC Foundation be added as a beneficiary of your estate.

Please talk to your family about this to ensure that they know you want to support the Chilliwack Alliance Church ministries, projects and people you care about through a prayerful donation to the CAC Foundation.

This may be a generous cash gift or a per centage of your estate. In most cases these faithful gifts result in a significant charitable tax credit for your estate.

The CAC Foundation Board of Directors suggests the following clause be added to your Will:

"To the Chilliwack Alliance Church Vision Foundation, located in Chilliwack, British Columbia, I give ($ or % amount) as an everlasting legacy to be held in perpetuity from which the generated income will ensure the continuation of ministry and kingdom focused causes as deemed by the Board of Directors from time to time. I also authorize the Board of Directors to redirect the funds as they see fit should the CAC Foundation cease to exist."

A message from the Board of Directors of the CAC Foundation Reg. Charity 82582 6597 RR0001

Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.