CAC Foundation

Office 604-792-0051 |

One Life One Chance Ministry

The Work In Mexico

One Life One Chance Ministries is a Canadian charity founded in 2007, based in Chilliwack, BC. OLOCM works primarily in the San Quintin Valley, Baja, Mexico supporting local indigenous ministries, encouraging the Church, and bringing the love and hope of Jesus Christ to people and communities.

We connect with indigenous ministries by being a neutral ministry site at the property in Los Olivos which is a basecamp for volunteer church teams who come to provide shelter and basic needs by building new homes and by serving up nourishing meals to the villagers.

All of this is done through several local churches throughout North America.  OLOC ministries has a multi-year plan to provide basic medical and social services at Los Olivos.  In addition, they plan to develop a children’s shelter and educational facility,

In all these things, the goal is leading people to Jesus Christ.  If our aid gives indigenous ministries a hand-up and the Base provides the necessary infrastructure, basic needs will be met, and the local church will be empowered to fulfill their calling to make Jesus Christ known in their communities.

God has called OLOCM to the San Quintin Valley for this time to support and to help equip His Church and to see lives transformed for His glory.

Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.